Sometimes it doesn't feel like it, but really we have come a long way since we first fell in love and he moved to Salt Lake. For those of you who don't know, he came to Salt Lake and got the first job he could find which happened to be a rock chip repair person at Techna Glass. He has sure come a long way. Man he really is just the most amazing person I have ever known. Nothing stops him, the sky really is the limit for him. I can't wait to see what he does next. How nice that I get to call him mine :)
His office....we decorated it ourselves, I really like it.
Corey LOVES getting his picture taken- can't you tell?
Conference Room






6 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting. I still haven't done anything to Travis' office and he has been on his own for over a year now. One day. : )
Hey Laurie--I am almost done with the Twilight series..need help with what book I should read next. Can you give me 2 or 3 suggestions of what to read next?
Love
meg
I am so excited for Corey. He will do well in everything he puts his mind too. I miss you!
Hey, my husband Cory works right behind YOUR husband Corey. Sweet! Maybe they could go to Hooters and get lunch sometime.
Wow, good for Corey! That is exciting. He must be quite the businessman! Hey, we still need to go to lunch!
Glad you had fun. Conner and his cute little cousin look like they could be twins!
Post a Comment