I was at the pool the other day and saw this car...thankfully I had my camera. This was my very first car when I turned sixteen. It has a sentimental value as it was my cousin Sarah's car, then my cousin Alan's and then mine. Throughout the family we called it "The Boat." I was never spoiled growing up when it came to cars, my dad always insisted I had the biggest car possible and of course it was never very fancy. Big because it was safer and if you know me I am not known as a good driver. Thanks for looking out for me Dad...I guess...it kept me humble, and safe.
I have always regret not taking a picture of it while I had it so I could show my kids. So here it is. What a beauty.






6 comments:
Glad to know I'm not the only one who had to drive around a boat car!
I think I remember it having maroon seats.
NO NaT!!! You are thinking of the Lexi-B!
I will have to find a picture of that one too. Just to show people how ghetto my cars were in highschool!!!
We had such good memories in those ghetto cars tho didn't we? :)
you are hillarious, I am sure no one cared what you drove, they were just glad to be with you in it, becauae you are an amazing person.
Hott, I think you should make an offer on that sucker.
That is so funny. I inherited a car like that from my grandma. Its a 1994 mercury Grand Marqui, its a boat and is known as the granny car!
Post a Comment