WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

twenty questions

1. What do you want right this minute? Financial Freedome!
2. If you were a boxer, what would your ring name be? Corey said it would be "Boxey"
3. Would you rather be perfect from the waist up or the waist down? Waist up
4. Would you rather meet Oprah or Ellen? Oprah I really like her most the time
5. Have you ever had Gonorrhea? I don't know what that is. But thanks to Grey's Anatomy I like to refer to the quote "He has the Syph!" "He has the Syph!" ha ha ha
6. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like? They all look the same.
7. What’s one thing you’re afraid of? Man I am afraid of a lot of things. I am afraid of crowds...but I would say most of my fears revolve around Conner nowadays. I'm afraid of doing something wrong in his upbringing to damage him in any way.
8. If you could be reincarnated as someone/something, what would you pick? I have always wished I was Peter Pan.
9. Who is your least favorite actor? OMG if I see my husband watching Myth Busters I want to scream and jump out of a window that is how much I hate the cast of that show.
10. Do you ever have recurring dreams? No not really
12. Do you like reality TV? Loves it
13. Are you happy right now? YEP I got to work in the yard today in the sun
14. Would you rather have a salad or a burger? Burger and Fries
15. What would you do if you were locked in a room with your worst enemy for 3 days? Probably end up making up with them
16. Were you popular in high school? Ya but not like a cheerleader or anything.
17. What did you want to be when you were little, and did you follow that dream? I wanted to be lots of different things. I always wanted to be a wife and a mother, so in that area I have become my wish. But I have always wanted to go to hair school and still have not acomplished that goal. I hope to still one day do it.
18. What’s one of your favorite quotes? "Prayer can change the night to day"
19. What is one of your weaknesses? ONE??????????? Oh man I can't even begin. Probably my tendency to worry too much and the fact that I am tired more than the average person. Those are my two most shameful weaknesses.
20. Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? Depends on if I have had a nap yet that day.
Oh, and I tag all of my fellow bloggers to answer this on their blog.

4 comments:

Mark and Kimmi said...

Laurie, I can't belive you still hate mythbusters! dude corey we need to have a mythbuster marathon or something! whens your birthday maybe ill get you a season or two on DVD so you can watch it whenever laurie isnt around! ADAM AND JAMIE FOREVER!!

Unknown said...

Oh honey...you are my kindred. I must have a nap each and every day too remember! I always always always feel like SUCH a loser...but I am happier for it. Love you.

Laur said...

i love you too kimmie! we are kindred spirits for sure

Mark and Kimmi said...

Hooray for scones! Can't wait to finally see you guys! It looks like this is a page for the Kimmi's...cool beans!