WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We love the Library

So I am an absolute library ADDICT. I love the library, always have. I could spend hours there looking at all the books. We are, without fail, at the library AT LEAST twice a week.
I love taking Conner over to the children's section where we sit and look at books on the little kid's couches and chairs. We took some pictures last time we were there when he was playing hide and seek with me in one of the little "reading forts" in the kids section. I'm so glad he loves books as much as I do. Some of the sweetest times I have spent with Conner have been when we just sit and read together in the rocking chair at home.
The only problem with reading together at the library is that he now has a TOTAL FIT when we leave! I have to bribe him to get him out of there these days!



Peak-a-booo!

4 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

So darling!!! What a cute kid!

Brooke said...

Call me to come with you! My kids would love it too! I just never have done it--not quite sure what to do to have fun at a library...??

Anonymous said...

You are a good mommy. I remember reading with Nick when he was little and those are some of the fondest memories. Love you guys...

Unknown said...

Love me the Lib...looks like a blast!