there is just something about sleeping children that is magical. Seeing them asleep makes you forget how many times they took their diaper off, or bit you, or threw their lunch on the floor, etc... I just wish I could get Addi to sleep more often.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
4 comments:
there is just something about sleeping children that is magical. Seeing them asleep makes you forget how many times they took their diaper off, or bit you, or threw their lunch on the floor, etc... I just wish I could get Addi to sleep more often.
how sweet!
hey! I dont get text messages- I know, i know- ancient!!
still no baby- induced tomorrow afternoon-- I'm so ready!
I can't believe how cute and fast your little one is growing up!!!
My favorite pictures by far are the ones like these! They are angels especially when they are sleeping!
Post a Comment