WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Everyone loves Elmo these days

The brazillian beauty and her baby Lucy....who happens to love Elmo just as much as Conner!

Conner proving his love for his Elmo to Lucy.






7 comments:

brie said...

OOOH! Conner and Lucy are both adorable. :)

xoxo

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

So cute. I didn't know Ariene had a little girl!!! They are so stinkin cute and Conner looks just like Corey!!! Too cute.

Teisa Linscott said...

I think I might just have to go out and buy one of these Elmo's. So cute.

tawny said...

Why does every child go through the Elmo phase? They were a CRAZE like 5 Christmas's ago and I remember I wanted one sooooo bad and they were never in stock! I don't know what it is about Elmo but the kiddos love him...your pics are so cute!

Brooke said...

Elmo...oh how Josh loved Elmo. He watched Sesame Street just for him!

Aimee said...

Tuscanee has a new found love for Elmo. She will carry him around with her baby all day. So cute!

Unknown said...

Is it just me or does it look like Ariane hasn't even had a baby? She is gorg.