WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, July 18, 2008

Trip down memory lane

A couple of friends of mine have done this on their blog....I hope you will participate!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a fond memory that you and I had together (It can even be a memory of Corey or Corey and I both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, just write anything you remember!

2. Next, if you like, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.


Love,
Laurie

11 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

I have a ton of memories of corey. Like me telling on him when he tried to light the kids house on fire. Or him always hurting himself.
The great memories I have of you is really just really memories of our LONG instant messaging conversations when we were pregnant or just other times. I came to know you so well and I love you. You are an awesome friend and cousin

CKB said...

I remember when that boy broke your heart. Dumb boy. I also have memories of hanging out in your basement with Sara, and I think I remember something about prank calling some of our church leaders, haha.

kelsey said...

I remember girls camp with you. You were so nice and fun. We had never really talked much before that because you were older than me and therefore much cooler then me. However, at girls camp we just clicked. I remember afterwards we kept on trying to plan a sleepover. Obviously that never happened. I'm still looking forward to it one day!

Chad and Sara said...

Laurie I loved your comments. I totally remember that and I am totally laughing. Well I have many memories to.
1-Your dads pigeons in the backyard.
2-Going to Midway.
3-Playing nightgames in the neighborhood.
4-Playing in your basement.
5-Visiting you Grandpa Monsen's house.
We had such good times together!

arah said...

actually, that is my sister and her husband and son. I took the picture last year when we went to Seaside, Or for vacation.
As for memories...the first memory that comes to mind is when you came up to Spokane to visit Corey and his family. They had a bbq at their house. Brinley was a tiny baby. You wanted to hold her but was afraid to ask, you finally did and I was happy to let you. You are so cute. Corey would talk about you ALL the time and tell us the story of how you you two met.
I have many memories of Corey, we worked together at the Kempis, I was his boss in fact. He hated working there because he got crappy shifts. I think he was going to school or working another job and could only work the swing shift and graveyard. He worked there until he left on his mission.
I still have not yet met Conner.

Natalie said...

Ok- I have tons.
1. Naming and Driving the Lexi-B
2. Doing wheelies in the church next to your house in the Lexi-B
3. Always saying "Panda"
4. Being class officers together and sitting through boring 7th period
5. Trying to meet at Wendy's one time for breakfast, back when Wendy's didn't serve breakfast.

Those are just a few.

Marlies said...

Since we haven't known each other long I don't have much but it was fun to sit and talk at Stacey's baby shower. You were so funny how eager you were to hold her baby. I'm glad you are in our ward. I wish we had more opportunities to get together.

Larvin and Ashley said...

How can I really put all of our memories in a comment. Some of them are not appropriate either. I will list a few though.
-Our trip to St George. Which we need to do again soon.
-Our many venting sessions.
-Jazz games
-The little motorcycles and driving them down my grandmas hill
-Easter with my family
-When you cried when you first saw Jace
-Helping each other while being prego
-Our spa day
-DDI
-Soon to come Mexico (I am looking to go in December, what do you think?)

Kelleen said...

I remember playing that men vs women game at your house on New Years Eve. And Ashley was all by herself because Larvin was stuck in Heber.

JP and Steph said...

Remember the first time we met. JP and I were dating and you and Corey came over to his house. I was in a terrible mood and you thought I was not very nice. Who knew we would be best friends!!

sprmom said...

Laurie I too have felt like a kindred spirit with you since we have met. We think, act and talk alike. We are such silly girls, even at my age. I wish kids didn't get in my way of seeing friends more often, but you got to love them.