WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Runge Time

Two nights ago we were sitting on the couch watching Fox news at nine and for those of you who don't know, there is a guy named Mike Runge who does Sports and always has someone (a kid, a jazz player, someone off the street...) introduce his program by saying "its Runge time!" Well as we were watching look who we saw on the TV saying the famous phrase!
I just thought it was so cute I called him immediately to tell him we saw it. I then went on a little hunt and got a copy of the video so you could all see it if you missed it on the news. ENJOY! Is my grandpa not the cutest man alive? I just love him. He is such a great sport.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes yes, very cute indeed, very! I got your email just now, I had internet problems all day long, I was so ticked! I still haven't got the package which makes me very very mad but I'm sure it'll get here soon! I'll write you an email either later on tonight or tomorrow morning ok?
Love you,
Ane

Alisa said...

I showed this to Kevin and he said, "That looks like President Monson." Yes, Honey, it does indeed. I love my husband.

I really liked his expression, the seriousness and the smile, during his delivery. Well done.

Nick and Meg said...

I love that video--short and sweet! I showed it to Ashleigh and she got a big grin on her face and said--hey, that's Laurie's Grandpa! I said, yes it is...do you know who Laurie's grandpa is? She said--President Monson...So cute!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. That is sweet. Love it. Miss you!!!

Mark and Kimmi said...

ha ha good old grandpa! I like Tracy in the background looking all serious as a security gaurd should be! I like this video so much i hope you dont mind but Im going to take it and put it on my blog too

Chad and Sara said...

That is awesome!! Your Grandpa is so cute. I still remember meeting him several times at your house and when you took me to Midway. Those were good times. I feel blessed to have met him especially now since he is the Prophet.

Suzie said...

That is hilarious!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

How cute! It's so crazy that your grandpa is our prophet. He is so cute and so incredible. I'm sure you guys have a lot of fun with him.

kelsey said...

Super cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

I love your grandpa SUPER MUCH...like he is my own. I met him once when I was a little girl. He called me "blue eyes". I love that he mows the lawn...and that he announced "Runge Time". Your grandpa rawks. Love you.