WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love my Cor-Dawg

My sweet heart.
Ever since Corey was a baby (so his mom has told me)he has slept like this. Sometimes I catch him in the act and it just melts my heart. He always looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Wanna hear something cool? Well when we went to get Conner's Ultrasound while I was pregnant, he was sleeping in this same position with his arms crossed across his chest. How cool is that? Like father like son.

This was up at the house in Midway after floating the Provo last week.
I love my husband.


I'm trying to have a serious face, but this picture is sooo funny. Up at the house in Midway resides my very own HUFFY bicycle that I road throughout Elementary and Jr. Highschool. Until one day a boy named Tyson saw my bike and said, "A Huffy? You have a Huffy? Thats the suckiest bike EVER!!!" That was the last day I road my beloved purple bike.
It is up at Midway now and I just couldn't resist getting on that bike for old times sake. I guess I better be careful when I buy my kids things or someone will make fun of them for having "a huffy."

Me and Corey and Tommy and Juleen

No comments: