WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Timp Cave...more than you might expect...

So on Saturday we hiked to Timp Cave, and man, it was amazing.
Everyone must go see this cave, it is worth the grueling, awful, horrible hike.
I felt very unprepared for the hike to the cave. The fact that my parents took me to this cave when I was like seven gave me the preconceived notion that the hike was simple. Boy was I wrong. Just like our provo river experience, there were people crying on the way up! It seriously was an exhausting hike. But once you got there the climb was soon forgotten as you saw the most amazing sights!
Wishing this was the cave...
Exhausted, we made it. Here Chris and Conner are taking a breather.







3 comments:

Nick and Meg said...

Looks amazing!!! Would have loved to have gone with you guys!!! Sounds like horrible awful amazing wonderful fun!

Alisa said...

Really cool hike, isn't it? I'm glad you liked it!

Unknown said...

LOVE this cave. We try to go every year and INDEED the hike sucks bumm.