I love your teva tan lines, I would have to say the same for my fam too. You should see maddie she looks like an indian already and we're only 1/2 way through summer.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
7 comments:
what a perfect picture!
i can't believe how big that kid is. I haven't even met him yet. That is really sad. Love his teeth. So cute!
Oh my goodness, that is sooo cute!
I love your teva tan lines, I would have to say the same for my fam too. You should see maddie she looks like an indian already and we're only 1/2 way through summer.
Can he be the light of my life, too? I love Con Con! And today Cade was asking where yaurie and connuh were - he misses you!
Oh my goodness he is SO cute. Perfection.
honestly, he is so handsome. I can see why he melts your heart! maybe he and lily should date when they get older :)
Post a Comment