WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A special occasion

My dear friend Megan's brother, Levi, who is also a dear person to us, graduated from The Oddyssy house (aka rehab)last night. I wish I could have taken a picture at his actual graduation...It just didn't feel appropriate. I wish I could explain to you the feeling we all had there...we were so proud of him. There wasn't a dry eye in the room, even Corey had a a little tear... and that is saying something!

Here we are waiting for Levi's closing interview to be finished so we could see him graduate. They brought us cookies while we waited and Conner went wild.

He looks like a little homeless child asking people to buy a pencil from his can.

Afterwards we went to celebrate at Olive Garden. Here is Levi, he is sooo happy to be free!

A special "congrats to Levi soda" alcohol free OF COURSE! :)

Having a blast!

Me and the Megster or "Gei Gee" as Conner calls her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Levi! What an amazing accomplishment. And where on earth did you get that shirt/jacket. I'm in love.