WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, July 13, 2008

JOURNEY ROCKS MY SOCKS

We went to the Journey concert over the weekend. It was soo fun. No one would go with us so Megan was gracious enough to come. I'm pretty sure we were the only sober ones in the entire place. Being sober is FUN!!!

This one's for you MOM!



5 comments:

Stacy said...

How fun! The things you get to do with only one child at home.

Teej and Jenn said...

How fun are you guys. I am so excited that you have a blog so we can stay in touch. We need to get together and have a BBQ or something.
Jenn, TJ, Taylor & Addie

Unknown said...

What is this journey thing, like a Rock festival? I'm totally lost! But cool that Megan went along - she seems like a very fun girl! And you look beautiful as always, in every single picture!!! Laur, I still haven't got your package, I was hoping it would get here by my birthday but the postal system people are still on strike so I'm hoping I'll get it before my baby comes! Dang it!
Love ya,
Ane

JP and Steph said...

I am glad that you enjoyed the concert. If JP and I weren't watching my little sister we would have been there.

Anonymous said...

love the beer guy