WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wheeler Farm- My Favorite Place

There is this place called Wheeler Farm where I love to take Conner early in the morning so we can go on our walk and see the animals eating their breakfast before all the crowds get there. Its so beautiful in the morning.




6 comments:

Stacy said...

We love Wheeler Farm also. Sorry I didn't call you back. My sister is in town and we have been so busy!! We will have a meeting when I get back from St. George. We will hopefully have another counselor. Stacey isn't moving now till the end of July. Her husband has now gotten into Med school in Pen.

Kelleen said...

That looks so fun. It's been years since I've been to wheeler farm. I hope Conner is feeling better. That stinks he got sick again. Addi woke up last night with the flu. It's her first time getting it. She threw up all over me. But I remembered your post about when Conner got it, and I didn't let her sleep in our bed with us.

Suzie said...

That does look like fun... I think I'm the biggest dork in SLC because I've never been to Wheeler Farm before. Call me to come with & you can show me the ropes!`

Unknown said...

These photos are TDF...when are we hanging out...next week?! For real?

Nick and Meg said...

that does look like so much fun...darn my allergies! I would be a miserable mess out there! oh-well, in another life we can go there together! :(

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Love Wheeler Farm! We should meet there sometime.