
Okay so I have had a really hard time deciding what to rate this book. I guess I will give it a B. I went back and fourth throughout the book LOVING it, and then sorta disliking it...then loving it again.
It's about a man who time travels (obviously) but its not really a sci-fi book, its more of a drama about a family. The undying love between a husband and wife, and eventually their little girl. It is a very interesting book, and an easy read, but it can get confusing at times when the dates are all jumbled up.
Basically it would be a great book if it weren't for a few disapointing scenes and some fowl language.
This one is not for the "sensitive" reader if you know what I mean. Definitely an ADULT book.






1 comment:
Hmmm, I am going to give this a whirl.
Post a Comment