WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, June 12, 2008

June

Corey had a birthday on June 4th, so here we are at Texas Roadhouse Grill with my parents and Chris.


We then came back to our house to open presents.
It had been a VERY rainy day, so to entertain "Conner-the-outside-kid," I blew up balloons to decorate the house with. It's amazing what your mind can come up with when you are desperate to entertain your child.

My best friend Ashley moved to Ephraim last week (I still can't really talk about it without crying so lets just not talk about it okay?) and we got together with our friend Kelli who was visiting from New York and got a picture. Sad day for the Laur, it was half way annoying because I had already had my horrible emotional good bye with Ashley a couple days prior and then I had to say good bye to her all over again. I HATE goodbyes, who wants to do it twice?
Kelli and Ashley and I met as newlyweds in our first ward and have stayed close ever since. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

Next to that bath seat thing that we use when we give Conner a bath, this is the second best baby-must-have so far. Here Corey is vacuuming with Conner on his back, he has also washed both the cars with Conner on his back and today he actually mowed the lawn with Conner on his back. Conner LOVES it!!!
We can't wait to take him hiking and actually use it for what it was made for :)

6 comments:

Larvin and Ashley said...

I miss you! But in less than a week we get to hang out. Love ya! Cute pictures!

Teisa Linscott said...

This is funny, and a good idea too. Now Lance can't say he didn't have time to do anything when he is with Emie. I'm going to use this one to its fullest. Thanks.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

What cute pictures! I love the last one. Those backpacks are awesome. We've used ours a few times, and Mak loves it.

Chad and Sara said...

I love Texas Rhodehouse and especially there ribs, yummy. Hope Corey had a fun B-day!

Stacy said...

Your little family is so photogenic!

Unknown said...

You guys are so freaking cute. I love me the Texas Roadhouse. Mmmmm. Love that baby carrier too.