I just have to say, don't these two look like they could be brothers? Both blue eyes and long blonde hair. So cute. (This is Cade, my friend Brie's son by the way)


If you look closely, you will notice something odd in this picture....don't ask:).... And no, it's not mine! :)
8 comments:
Oh, our little babes are quite adorable, aren't they? Thanks for emailing me the pics, I love 'em! I can't wait to see you Monday - sorry I bailed out tonight, I had the worst headache and went to sleep...:(
Hey, We need to go golfing together sometime. Your form looks amazing. :)
is that a real kitty cat?
I love all the new posts. Connor is so cute and getting so big. You are much better at this blogging thing then I am. Did you ever get your "thing" figured out?
Your little guy is so handsome!!!
I love all your pics! So cute! Where did the kitty come from? Riley wants to ride in those little cart things, he kept saying, mom, I want that!
It makes me sad that I am not there. I miss you guys. Love ya!
I enjoy all of your cute pics of little conner. I love that blonde hair. You have the perfect plaid golfing shorts, love it!
Post a Comment