Well in the Summer, our lives kinda revolve around Golf. This year my game is struggling (not that it was ever great) so I have given Corey the go ahead to go without me more often this year, but here you can see one of our golfing days. Corey's brother Chris and cousin Nick came along! Have you ever noticed how golfing makes for lots of time for interesting conversation? I'll just leave it at that okay? THIS PICTURE IS FOR MY FRIEND BRIE, SHE KNOWS WHY...
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
2 comments:
Baby ducks AND golfing? You must have had a great day! Thanks for posting that pic, it made me happy. :) Love you laur!
I think it is HOTT that you golf. What a woman!
Post a Comment