So I was thinking today how ironic it is that I have so many hair products but I almost never do my hair. I do my hair like once a week at the most...99% of the time I just throw it in a pony tail.
Laur, I just uploaded some pics on my blog, but how do I limit comments? All these weirdos went in there and commented and they all seem to be spam. Rrrrrrrrrr... how do I do that? Will you please teach me? Love ya - Ane
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
4 comments:
I love bumble and bumble...
Laur, I just uploaded some pics on my blog, but how do I limit comments? All these weirdos went in there and commented and they all seem to be spam. Rrrrrrrrrr... how do I do that? Will you please teach me? Love ya - Ane
Don't you love being a mom? I'm lucky to get in the shower every day, let alone do my hair!
I have a similar problem...although you outweigh me with the products.
Post a Comment