WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, June 2, 2008

Look what I woke up to this morning...

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE THIS MORNING WHEN I FOUND ALL OF THESE IN MY FLOWER GARDENS. I wanted to say many a fowl word as I gathered them all up in this can so I could freak out Corey when he got home from work.
Can you even believe all these were in my gardens this morning? I wanted to just murder them all! Which I guess I have now because they ate the snil killer I put out last night when I noticed -some- snails...not the freaking whole snail population of Salt Lake City! Ahhhhhhh


9 comments:

Chillygator said...

Eww!!!! Laurie, that is SICK! I hope you had gloves on...

Josh n Betsie said...

That is NASTY! That would totally end my gardening! Not that I garden though. At first I thought they were Cicada's and I couldn't believe they had those in Utah. But they dont just in the great old memphis.

Ariane e Roger said...

Ew,ew!
What else is happening? I emailed you on Sunday! Love ya,
Ane

CKB said...

Ew! I hate snails. Gross.

Suzie said...

YUCK!

sprmom said...

Laurie, it's been awhile but when i saw you gross pic i just had to say, disgusting isn't it. we had a ton of snails when we lived on that street too. amazingly we have little to non now. I think they end up as dog-escargo before we even see them. i know i forgot to send you an email with my blog address it is jandsgarnfamily.blogspot.com We definetly need to get to the park together this summer. connor is growing up so fast.

Mark and Kimmi said...

Your other blog?? When did this happen, and how come we are not invited??

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Ew Sick! I HATE snails.

kelsey said...

Gross, Gross, Gross! I would have probably waited for my husband to get home and then make him get them out of the garden.