WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill In

I took this from Kristy's blog, feel free to steal it from me :)

1. Idle hands are something to be ashamed of??
2. I love to fold laundry and watch a movie or TV with Corey after Conner is in bed.
3. My favorite time of the day is Conner's morning nap when I usually nap too!
4. The last tea I drank was, probably that green tea weight loss stuff, holy cow made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack. How could anyone drink that stuff regularly? Talk about anxiety attack!
5. I like to have Red Mango vanilla ice cream with blue berries, rasberries, and graham cracker.
6. My mother always said to marry someone who is nice to their mother.
7. And as for the weekend, nothing special, this gloomy weather has pretty much ruined my life.

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

what is red mango vanilla icecream?

CKB said...

I too love red mango, and I too feel like this weather has ruined my life.

Nick and Meg said...

Whats your new blog about? I want to see..... How are you? We are heading to Snoasis tonight--you guys should join us! :)