Oh how cute - all three of you! I'm sorry I've been so absent lately...we're so busy running around with the things for our baby! Did you check out my blog? I posted some pics... I just hated that the moment I posted them some weirdos went in there and posted spam comments. Don't people have anything better to do!? Anyways, I haven't got your package yet! I'm so excited to get it though! I'll definitely let you know as soon as it arrives, ok? Love ya and miss ya! Ane
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
4 comments:
what a cute picture of conman.
Oh how cute - all three of you! I'm sorry I've been so absent lately...we're so busy running around with the things for our baby! Did you check out my blog? I posted some pics... I just hated that the moment I posted them some weirdos went in there and posted spam comments. Don't people have anything better to do!? Anyways, I haven't got your package yet! I'm so excited to get it though! I'll definitely let you know as soon as it arrives, ok? Love ya and miss ya! Ane
oh I was logged on to Roger's email...sorry!
Grammas are the best thing on the planet. Love teh photo. And the little dude with the phone...cute stuff.
Post a Comment