WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, March 5, 2009

You gotta check this place out

Ash and I took the kids to Discovery Gateway on Monday. It was amazing and Conner LOVED it to say the least. It is similar to the Children's Museum that I went to when I was little, but better. It was no surprise that Conner spent the majority of the time in the water park area, and it was also no surprise that his shirt was drenched by the end of our trip!




Conner, Jace, and Mylee.

Notice. Wet. Shirt.

These pictures don't do this place any justice, this ball apparatus went all around up in the ceiling. Conner and Jace loved putting the balls in this vacuum thingy.


Giant Xylophone




There was even a life size helicopter (at least it seemed life size?)
This was my favorite thing, there was a little tree house with this mini home with mini chairs and everything.
This was so cool, the kids could make the crane actually lift blocks and put them on the building.


There was also a farm area and a grocery store and some other awesome things! If you have little kids you need to check this place out!

6 comments:

Suzie said...

I love that place! It seriously could entertain your kids all day!

Humanist mom said...

I love the Discovery Gateway! I just wish adults were free, it is so expensive!

tawny said...

YES!!! Don't you love that place?! Ry works at Fidelity at the Gateway so I am always down there...love it!

You are such a cute mom and do sooo many cute things with Connor..! Lucky boy~ xoxo

Brooke said...

I took Josh there forever again. Kids love a never ending playground!

Mark and Kimmi said...

P.S. I want your hair. Its gorgeous. Love, Kimmi.

Unknown said...

We love this place. It is so fun.