ASHLEY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME!
It's Tommy's fault, he got me this hat, its not my fault! I am not abandoning the Red Socks I promise.
Tommy looks worn out in this picture, poor guy had a migraine.
It's Tommy's fault, he got me this hat, its not my fault! I am not abandoning the Red Socks I promise.
Tommy looks worn out in this picture, poor guy had a migraine.
Old schooooooooool. Corey and I did some hot wiring and got the old nintendo to work at my mom's. It was like the funnest thing EVER. I had to get up and turn it off tho because I was getting panic attacks trying not to die.






2 comments:
Lauri,
I miss you! We need to hang out soon! Conner looks so cute!
I will forgive you this once. Just kidding. Tommy is evil and must be destroyed or turned into a sox fan.
Post a Comment