WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Clarification and Disgust

Okay, so i have had several people ask me about my comment about work in my last post. I am a "mentor" one day a week at a girls treatment center. I work from 3-11 PM and its just a couple minutes from our house! It has been a good way to get out of the house and do something once a week to make me feel like I still have other skills than just my home skills :) How many jobs can you find that allow you to work once a week? None that I know of. Plus, it's an interesting job to say the least. The girls are as sweet as can be, but they have lots of issues and we try to be there for them as they work thru them.

SECONDLY....OH MY GOSH.
I am speechless about the bachelor last night. I can't even believe it. I looked at Corey and said it had to be scripted, there was no way any man would do that. It seemed as tho Melissa hadn't even left the back room before he was kissing Molly.
Oh and how can any self respecting woman take him back that fast? Doesn't she feel rejected? Like he is a total jerk?
I have lost all respect for Jason. He should be so embarrassed.


5 comments:

Teej and Jenn said...

Oh My Gosh! I am so mad about Jason also. I can't believe he dumped Melissa on national TV. If it wasn't scripted then he happens to be the biggest JERK out there. I used to like him, but have lost all respect. BUMMER!

Lizzy said...

i think that job would be amazing. good for you!

Michelle said...

Okay, so I have an idea for the other side of this issue...how can you really know for sure if you want to marry a person when you've spent nearly all of your time knowing them in front of a camera? I'm not condoning what he did, but I just think that maybe the dynamics of their relationship were different once real life behind the cameras began. I feel for the guy, having to make a decision between the two in such a short time frame without having had a chance to really develop a relationship with either one of them while also having the world watching their every move. I don't know...I can see your side as well. It's a difficult situation. I'm happy with the fact that him and Molly seem to be so happy now. Longest blog comment ever, sorry!

Aimee said...

I agree with Michelle. I think it would be hard to really get to know someone with t.v. cameras and producers always around you. I know that Jason had also signed a contract that his relationship would be on t.v. for all of America to see. He had a hard decision to make and he thought he made the right decision at the time. I have always wondered how "real" the contestants are on the show. Anyway ... the producers got what they wanted ... drama!

Brooke said...

I saw Jason and Melissa on talk shows and I heard both sides that I hadn't heard before. Melissa didn't come on the "After the Rose" naive to the fact that her and Jason's relationship was pretty much over. She didn't know he was going to dump her, of course, but Jason said the producers made him (blah blah). I'm not sure what happened and I feel awful for Melissa, but I'm not so sure I HATE Jason. Yes, I was and am still shocked, but I think he is a good man just trying his best to make a hard decision. Do I think he'll end up with Molly? no.

THe Bachelor is no place to go looking for love in my opinion. Poor Melissa. And I actually feel for Jason in the fact that he is so screwed up "relationship" wise and he doesn't even know it! SAd.