WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, March 12, 2009

WEIRD but GOOD

So thanks to my cous Betsie, Conner has been doing the raddest thing. Right before bed he'll sit and watch a little bit of a show and eat....kay are you ready for this, FROZEN PEAS. Bets had told me about this when they were here a few weeks ago. Her son Jadon was eating frozen fruit before bed and Conner wanted in on the fun, and LOVED IT... So she mentioned to me that she also does it for him with frozen peas. I thought there was no way my son would eat a vegetable, but guess what, frozen sure does the trick. Each night before bed he loves to eat frozen peas! I couldn't be happier seeing as I haven't been able to implement a very good diet for my child. Mac and Cheese, Pop Corn and Nutragrain Bars are about all he consists of. NOW PEAS. I mean, now that he eats peas I pretty much don't care what else he eats. I feel like such a freaking rad mom I mean I pretty much rock! My kid eats vegetables!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

WOW! Really pretty amazing. I'm seriously going to try it and see what happens. I"ll let you know. I think Blake will just look at me funny (dirty look), pick up his blankie, and walk to his room or the closet to hide. Seriously :)

Have fun Con-man! Love you!

Suzie said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Unbelievable...and indeed this makes you THE BEST mom...my kids would never...