So funny story... We stayed with Cody and Melissa while we were there and sadly they didn't have an ironing board at the time. So we were using the kitchen table as an ironing board. BUT here is the funny thing. Right before we were headed to bed I see Cody over at the couch using the back of his hand tapping all over his shirt. I looked at him in complete confusion (and maybe a little piteously) and when he and Melissa saw the way I was looking at them they quickly told me that Cody was using clear tape to get the lint off of his shirt.
I thought he had decided not to even attempt the iron and was thinking if he flattened out his shirt enough with his hand that it wouldn't be wrinkled. It was so funny.
The two kiddos after their bath. You might not notice, but this was also right after Conner tripped and busted his lip open. It's one thing after another with this kid!
For those who might not know, Corey broke his back when he was in 8th grade in a go-cart accident. He has struggled on and off ever since. Luckily he is going thru a pretty good streak right now. But here you can see him trying out his dad's machine of some kind that helps your back.
Okay so here is another contraption that my husband is using for his back. This family has back problems as you can infer.






1 comment:
I have to admit. I have done what Corey was doing "many of times." Sometimes....it just works! Makes me soooo happy. No ironing :)
Post a Comment