WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, March 2, 2009

Bachelor

Kay so totally freaking out, I have been looking forward to this night for weeks! I have never really been a Bachelor follower but this time I gave it a shot, and I am so obsessed. I was going to have to work tonight and was very disappointed but they called at the last minute and said that they were over staffed and I could head on home! YIPEEE
I am so nervous to find out what happens, it starts in exactly 7 minutes, here we go!

5 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

I am so mad at what happened. I think he a total jerk to do that! No wonder his first wife left him!

tawny said...

omg laurie can you believe!!!!!!!!???!!

Poor Melissa, I am so sad for her!!!!!!

So mean what he did to her on live tv....he is so cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blogged about it too...I couldn't stand it...you should of come to my bachelor party..ALL was invited! so glad you got to watch it though!!!

crazinnes I tell ya!!!

Lizzy said...

i am such a bachelor junkie...i always watch them! it is my guilty pleasure!

Brooke said...

Ahhh! I'm so mad I can't even talk about it yet! I have mixed feelings about Jason. I thought he was sooo sincere and now I'm not quite so sure anymore! let's talk for sure soon!

Suzie said...

Laur, am I out of it? Where are you working??