WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last minute good byes

Well...sadly Ariane left to go back to Brazil last Friday. Right before she left we hurried and took some last minute pictures. We didn't actually plan on wearing matching sweatshirts it just happened.



I was surprised how excited Conner was to hold Lucy, he did a really good job actually!
Kisses at Walmart.

Obviously I am sad they are gone, but we decided not to say goodbye, we just said see ya later and we are hoping she will be back for another visit in May? Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Humanist mom said...

Liar, you totally planned the matching U of U sweatshirts!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

the kid pics are so cute! well... I guess you two are cute too :)

Brooke said...

Glad you could have fun! Its always hard to say goodbye...

Unknown said...

She is such a cute girl. I called and called and called her...never got in touch with her. I am super sad. What adorable photos! Her baby is super cute.