Traditionally I would be the lucky one to lick my mom's egg beaters after her famous frosting, and I thought it was high time Conner got in on the fun.

You
will have noticed that there is a bruise on
mr.
conner kunz's left cheek. A fall in the bath tub. Not cool.

My girl Megan took me out on a girls night a couple weekends ago and we saw "He's just not that into you." Good flick. Here you see us holding Corey's and my movie mugs :) You know you love to go to movies when you buy their mugs and drag them to the theater with you. But listen, its like, a totally good investment. You know how if you get a drink at the theater is like...INSANELY EXPENSIVE, like four bucks. Well with your trusty mug its like fifty cents or something. Gotta love it. (did i say "like" too much in that paragraph yes?)

My
bff Ash and I have made it a priority to make Monday mornings our play dates with the kiddos. Last week we went to Ash's and the boys just played and played, ALONE, upstairs, we didn't even hear from them for over an hour. No fighting, no crying. Just kids playing by themselves. What glory. Ash and I got to just chill.
Here the boys are coloring, and is it just me, or does Conner look, like totally ill? Poor kid needs to go tanning. I mean, did I just say that? He totally just needs a nap as Conner pretty much crashes around this time of day...12:30 by the way, glorious nap time I love you.
1 comment:
I hear you about the mugs. Jake and I went to Ruby rivers last fri. for V-day. and this older couple asked why we were carrying the mugs around. It was classic, considering we have had them for over 5 years we might want to consider getting new ones soon.
Post a Comment