WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, December 3, 2007

THaNKs FOr CoMinG!




Corey's family came for a fun visit this weekend. Man we are so lucky they have come three times in a row since Conner was born. What a treat.
We went to dinner at the best place in all of Salt Lake called Texas Roadhouse.
As you can see at dinner I was teaching everyone my box dance.

PS NOOOO it is NOT a hickie, I have a birthmark on my neck and it sometimes shows up and sometimes you can't see it.


Claci is pregnant. hmmm...




We like to go swimming and hot tubbing at Chris and Sylvia's hotel when they come to visit. Conner wanted to swim so bad he was kicking and flailing his arms the whole time. Finally we took off his pants and socks and let him kick around in the water.


Aunt Julie's house has totally become the party hang out house. Here are all the girls doing hair in the bathroom.


Conner was so tired he just fell over on Corey's arm. It was just the sweetest thing in the world.






Lunch at Olive Garden, isn't Cindy the cutest girl in the world? I just LOVE her.


Peas in a Pod, Father and Son.

2 comments:

arah said...

Cute pic of you and Cindy! She's one of those that can wear a hat well. Looks like loads of fun. I expect some of that when we come down there in January! Love ya, Arah

Larvin and Ashley said...

Cute pictures of all of you!!!