WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A few randoms

So it turns out Conner really is our kid. He LOVES pizza just like his mommy and daddy.

This was such a funny sight I had to take a picture. We were at IKEA and Conner did this when he got in the shopping cart. He thought he was so funny.

Have you ever wondered what I would look like with red hair? Or more importantly have you ever wondered what Corey would look like with red hair?
I have no clue why but my Grandpa Monson had this wig/hat thing at his house on Christmas and of course we couldn't resist taking some pictures.


Corey making a domino castle.

3 comments:

Ariane e Roger said...

heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy Conner is so cute! I loved all your new pics! I emailed you the other day! Keep posting! Love ya - Ane

brie said...

That is the scariest wig/hat I have ever seen. Seriously, I have no words. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Laurie, you are so beautiful all the time, but that wig just freaks me out. It just isn't you. You didn't have to put the scarf on your blog, but I am glad you like it. I am glad you had a good Christmas. When we get back from Tennessee and if we have snow, you guys can come over and we will go sledding behind the Toyota again. So funny and fun. Love ya.. Juli