Grandma Sylvia brought Conner the cutest little toy, it's a teether that vibrates when the baby puts it in his mouth. We all thought this would be a huge hit with Conner but much to our surprise it started to vibrate and he just wailed! It was so sad. Thinking it was a fluke Grandma Sylvia tried one more time the next day and...darn it, tears again. Anyway here is the teether not vibrating...Its a pretty cool little toy I think I'll try to work on him to like it.
1 comment:
Hey Laurie, this is Suzie. I never knew you had your own blog, so I'm just checking it out. I have to tell you that Riley had one of those vibrating stars & we literally went through 3 of them he used it so much. I had to search all over to find one for Sam. So far he's not as crazy as Riley about it, but he doesn't fuss. Poor Conner, it probably tickles his little mouth.
Post a Comment