Merry Christmas!
This photo is for Nick. (Megan make sure he sees it!) And for the rest of you...just know Conner certainly has never tasted red bull we just thought it would be a funny picture.
Cute couple at dinner at Rodizio Grill.
Another cute couple at Rodizio Grill (YUMMY!!)
Check out these cool new bath toys I got for Con-Dawg. These little rubber duckies touch the water and light up they are sooo cool.
Conner's new favorite thing to do, touch all the clothes at the store as I walk him around in his stroller. He laughs sooo hard when he does this because he thinks he is so clever to be able to grab at stuff as I am walking him around. Oh, he is the absolute joy of my life!!






3 comments:
No wonder he hasn't been sleeping at night. Hee hee! Cute pictures. I want some of those light up ducks for my tub. Where did you get those? I hope he is feeling better. Love ya
Connor is so sweet! His eyes and lips are gorgeous, he's so photogenic! At the mall, Cade has now decided to grab something and not let go, so as I walk past it'll rip of its hanger - that's when it gets truly embarrassing!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey you went to Rodizio!!! You should so come down and visit me. there are tons of places like that here... Conner is amazing, I just love this little boy. Love you too!
Post a Comment