WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DECEMBER


I went to visit Kelli and her little girl this week. I could not wait to see the mini Greg and Kel. She is absolutely darling and it was so funny because she just loved Conner. She kept lunging at him as if she wanted to hug him. Conner was a little shy but who could blame him in the presence of such a pretty girl! I am hoping these two can be great friends, too bad Greg and Kelli live so far away.



We put up our little Christmas tree this weekend and Conner was fascinated by it, but when Corey tried to help him touch it, he would have nothing to do with it. After about fifteen minutes of encouraging him to touch it he finally swung out his hand and pulled it right back. He made a very strange face when he touched it.



Conner absolutely LOVES phones. We were over at a friend's house and her little brother wanted so much to play with Conner and asked what he likes to play with and I said "Do you have any pretend phones? He loves phones." Tanner disappeared for about five minutes and came back with these phones. Conner sure had fun with them.


We have started bowling league again with our buddies Jp and Steph. Last year I couldn't bowl because I was pregnant but this year I am giving it a try. Conner gets passed between the four of us a lot on bowling night which is good because we sorta pronounced them "God Mother and God Father" when Conner was born...oh wait, we aren't Catholic...owell



We spent some time over at Nick and Megan's last weekend. I was doing Ashleigh's hair and we put these little headbands on Conners head. It was cute for a second, but as you can see, he didn't appreciate it very much. Mommy's sorry Conner....it won't happen again...especially if your Dad has anything to do with it.

4 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

I wish I was there to squeeze him and to let him and Josiah play together. SO cUTE!

brie said...

Your baby is darling! I especially love the phone pics!

brie said...

Small world:
So I was looking at your list of blogger friends, and I had no idea that you know Larvin and Ashley! Ashely's parents, the Rhode's, are like my in-laws best friends, so I know all their kids cuz they're always over - I was at their wedding, and I just saw them a few weeks ago! I love the Rhode's! (And Ashley - we used to work together at Tony Roma's)!

Josh n Betsie said...

YOu are so silly I dont do crafts everyday. it just looks like I do. I get all my swell ideas from Arah.