WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Call Family Get-Together

We were invited to a little Call Family get together at Dave and Claire's house. What a fun time we had, and SUCH good food.
We played dominos and ate and had a really fun time. I found myself especially fond of Claire, she was so sweet and without being asked she came into the kitchen where we were attempting to play games and brought a blanket and a bunch of toys out for Conner to sit on the floor and play with. She is one of the most lovely women I have ever met. I am hoping we can see them more often because she really is wonderful to be around!

Quinnie-pants and Laurie after a roudy game of Dominos.

A huge thank you to Aunt Julie, she made this GORGEOUS scarf for me for my birthday. It's pink, it's warm, its pretty...what else could a girl ask for?

Conner playing on the floor at Dave and Claire's.

No comments: