WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, December 14, 2008


Here we are at Kneaders on the first morning it snowed. I promise we don't eat at Kneaders every morning, but we do go about once a week. We can't help it! Its just so good. This perhaps might have something to do with why I can't lose my belly!!! :)
"Stop taking pictures of me mom!!!"

Here we are going to the Christmas Concert. It was so fun, its our favorite thing about Christmas. We look forward to it each year. Thanks Chris for watching Conner, we owe you one! On a side note, I was in the cart on the way into the concert and looked down and almost fainted when I realized one of the diamonds was missing from my ring. I looked at Corey and he could tell I was about to lose it and he said, "I will take care of it tomorrow, and if you promise not to cry I will buy you something." Talk about a smooth talker right? We had some of his co -workers with us so I think he was worried I was going to break down and make a scene! Funny what he pulls out of his hat when he wants to calm me down! Anyway.....today, I was taking a little nap and Corey came into the room and said, "Where is your purse I have a feeling I need to look for your ring." So he got my purse and cleaned it out, (which if you ask him he will tell you it was the biggest mess ever,) but anyway he didn't find it so he went out to his car and searched with the flashlight and guess what, HE FOUND IT. It really was a miracle. It was amidst the rock salt on the floor mat on the passenger side...wow.

5 comments:

Mark and Kimmi said...

I am so happy you guys found your diamond! I am going to have my settings checked this week, because I couldn't stand it if something like that happened to me! Anyway, congrats on finding it and I hope you can get your ring fixed soon!!

tawny said...

Oh man, your hair looks gorgeous in that picture!!

Suzie said...

Wow! That's amazing he found your diamond! I would have been so upset too!

Melissa Kunz said...

oh my gosh laurie i would have freaked out. When i found out my diamond was chipped i thought cody would kill me(like it was my fault) and i cried to him and he did the same thing dont worry i will fix it or get you a new ring. Arent our boys great.love ya

Brooke said...

I can't believe you found it! Merry Christmas, right?