WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Sunday, December 14, 2008



Although this child is giving me a run for my money these days, he really is the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. Joy of my life, thats for sure.

4 comments:

CKB said...

He is so darling, that face. Seriously, he is gorgeous.

holly said...

I have to agree he is darling!! Lucky you with your ring! My entire ring has been missing since May!! Yikes! So my little one is also causing some grief! What do we do???

brie said...

love your darling little man in this pic! i thought you were going private?

Brooke said...

OMG! That is so funny because when we went swimming with you that day. While I was changing and the boys were changing they were in and out of those same lockers. That would keep them busy FOREVER! Cute picture. He is so photogenic.