WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, December 8, 2008

Some beginnings of Christmas season


Conner has started to like to color. He calls it "colors, colors."

We were so amazed and thrilled that we got Conner keep this hat on all evening.

And the car that he is holding is a car that Corey saw at TJ Max while I was pregnant and he HAD to buy it for his little boy. It was kinda weird because Corey was never very into us spending much money on the baby. So this was his first real gift to Conner just from him.

Oh my gosh so me and Corey were having a war on who could bounce the ball longest on their hands without stopping and my dad decides he wants to get in on the fun and good o'l dad gets like three bounces as it flips off his hands and hits the lamp and breaks it. I couldnt' help it, I busted up laughing sooo hard. My mom looked like she was about to get mad but me and my dad and Corey (oh and of course Conner) were laughing so hard she couldn't get mad.

Conner playing "on the horsey" game with his grandpa. My dad rocks at being a grandpa. Sorry your back hurts dad.






3 comments:

Suzie said...

What a fun post! Conner is so much fun! I was thinking of getting Sam those crayons (can't remember what they are called) from Crayola, that's what Conner has right? Maybe I'll have to do that. He'll color for a few minutes with regular crayons, but then decides to eat them instead...

Brooke said...

Your dad is so sweet! That made me laugh, thanks!

BobbyandJillGoodman said...

That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen, well first off your son, but second off him on your dad's back. How fun he's becoming.