WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, May 29, 2009

A day in the yard

Spring time, oh Spring time. That is the time when Conner insists on being outside ALL THE TIME. It becomes a love/hate relationship for me because I love being outside as well, gardening is my passion and I wait for it all year. BUT it has also become something I dread because I can't get much done while I am outside with him. He is getting in my way and stepping on my fragile plants and trying to dig with me while digging up stuff I just planted...sigh. In addition, being in the front yard trying to do my flowers is impossible because he is of course constantly trying to leave the yard. ahhhhh
Kay on with pictures!

Welcome back...if you remember my post last May(http://laurieandcoreykunz.blogspot.com/2008/06/look-what-i-woke-up-to-this-morning.html you will recall the creatures that invaded my yard last year are back. I have now realized what a huge problems this is and this year I am combating it early and next year will do it even earlier. I WILL CONQUER!!!!

(this is only about half of the bucket)
Conner and I found this birds nest in our yard the other day. He was fascinated by it and we put it in a dish so that he could keep it. He mostly just wanted to take it and show it to my dad.

3 comments:

Humanist mom said...

I want to see your garden. Post pics lady!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

my mom had the same problem in her new haven house. Eew gross. I put one on elle and she totally freaked! lol. Poor thing. I was such a mean sister.

Kirby said...

Laurie I just got your blog address from my dad. Conner is so cute!! Your little family looks great, glad to see you are doing well. Tegan's blog is www.teganlyn.blogspot.com. Thanks for all your prayers and support. Hopefully we will see you soon!