So my gardening has begun...I get creative at this time of year with my gardening and I made a small "green house" out of an old
Costco razor container. I planted about four seeds and closed the lid to create that great green house effect. Well I left the rest of the seeds I didn't use in their bag and put them in the container so I knew which plant was which...well they were all getting big and ready to
transplant and look what I found when I opeded the seed packets.

So all the time and tender care I have put into growing wonderful plants could pretty much be worthless considering all you have to do is leave them in their freaking packet and put them in a container that has wet soil. Good
Grief. Check out all those plants that came from seeds just sitting there in their freaking package. I can't even believe it!
2 comments:
Wow, that is incredible!! I am just starting the process of trying to grow stuff...hoping to have everything planted by sunday....We'll see. If you ever need an escape from your garden, you are always welcome to come and help me with mine! Lord knows I'll need it. :)
You must really have a green thumb!
Post a Comment