WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A small tribute to my mom

I didn't get a chance to write a post about mother's day. I have a lot to say but I thought I would just write a few things about my mom.

1. I love her Sunday dinner's, she does this for the family every single Sunday. I couldn't live without it.
2. She listens to me. Endlessly. There is really no one else I trust enough to really and truly pour out all my insecurities and trials with. She knows EVERYTHING about me. If I call her, she listens. When I first had Conner I literally called her every couple hours just to vent. She didn't mind. She just listened and made me feel like I wasn't crazy.
3. She goes with me to Walmart and to do errands.
4. She is a wonderful Grandmother to Conner.
5. She plays Scrabble with me on Sundays.
6. She goes on walks with me and Conner.
7. She gives me coupons.
8. She gives me bracelets.
9. She never tries to push her opinion on me. Some mom's tell their daughters how to be, what is right and wrong, how to raise their children, etc. My Mom NEVER does that.
10. I know, without a doubt, she wants the very very best for me.

Thanks for being my Mom, I love you!

No comments: