The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I eat a cookie and a diet coke for breakfast every morning. (This would be why I haven't lost that pregnancy flab around my belly yet)
2. I have not had ice cream or milk for about six months and I love ice cream....Conner gets an upset tummy if I eat much dairy.
3. I hate to talk on the phone. I love to email or text message instead.
4. I cannot miss The Hills or Greys Anatomy.
5. I wish it were Summer year round.
6. I love to golf even tho I am not that good.
I tag: Arah, Kristy, Betsie, Jenny, Megan, and Lindsey
June Pictures
9 years ago






1 comment:
i don't get it, am i supposed to copy this? or just write 6 things about myself?
Post a Comment