WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

BEST WEEKEND!





We had such an amazing weekend! Corey's mom and dad came all the way from Washington to surprise him and see Conner. It was hard to keep it a secret but we pulled it off!
Nick, Megan, Quinnie, July and Randy came over to watch the U of U game (they were all in on the surprise too) and there was a knock on the door. I told Corey to go get it and SURPRISE! It was his parents. What a hilarious situation to see Corey's shock.
The weekend was so wonderful, Conner got a chance to spend some time with his Grandpa and Grandma Kunz and the boys went to Priesthood at the Conference Center.
Unfortunately Conner and I weren't feeling our best, we both had little colds.

1 comment:

Chillygator said...

That kid is so frikkin' cute! I miss him!