I hope you understand that I am not making fun of overweight people in general. Just the irony of the situation.
It was really funny when this happened because Corey had called me asking me to come have lunch with him at work. So Conner and I went and met Corey at work and we went to this little drive-in burger place. I sat down at a booth while Corey went to order our food and this is what I saw in front of me.
I realized I had my camera in my purse and it was just one of those moments you cannot miss out on. Corey saw me quickly snap the picture and he looked DAGGERS at me. "Lauren Anne!!!" he said with a stern tone. (That's what he usually says when he is shocked or embarassed by me.)
I then quietly pointed to the sign above these two lovely ladies and told him that it was just a must that the picture be taken!
He chuckled and shook his head disapprovingly. Poor Corey...he gets so embarassed by me!
But if I hadn't taken this photo I wouldn't be able to post it here on my blog for all of you to enjoy!






3 comments:
Bravo!
I wondered what I looked like from the back.
You are a terrible person...terrible, terrible person. I laughed so hard.
Post a Comment