

Conner is now six months old. It was funny because I have this book called "Your baby's first year week by week." So I was reading his current week and it said that around this week your baby will start to cry or get mad when you take away a toy he/she wants. So Conner has this makeup brush of mine that he adores. It looked like he was going to choke himself with it so I took it away and guess what happened. For the first time ever he cried when I took something from him. Conner never cries so when Corey got home I told him about it and he didn't believe me. He went over to Conner and took away the brush and Conner started to cry. Corey was laughing so hard and couldn't believe it. That book is good we both said!






1 comment:
What a cute little guy! He is growing up way too fast. We need to plan some activities for these boys.
Post a Comment