WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!


Today I went to see my friend Ashley. She is having a baby girl in two weeks. HOLY COW. Freaks me out to be honest. It seems like yesterday we were newlyweds in old crappy appartments just hanging out enjoying life and now we both have kids and she is about to have another one. HOLY COW.
These two little boys got quite a kick out of each other today. I think Conner was way more aware of Jace today than he has ever been before. Conner and I have a little game we play just the two of us, I grab his binki and put it in my mouth and he pulls it right out of my mouth and puts it in his.
Jace had a binki in his mouth and I could see Conner just dying to pull it right out of his mouth.
As you might have noticed in my other post, Conner freaks out when I vacuum. Cries cries cries. Poor little guy, well Jace is really interested in Tigers and he gave a couple "rarrs" to Conner and guess what, yep you guessed it, Conner got so scared and cried.
Other than that they are best of friends!

No comments: