WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, April 23, 2010

Conner's Birthday Celebration

Here are some pictures from Conner's third birthday (a month ago.) Blogging has become so overwhelming in my head, I am so busy and the computer has taken a back seat. I have lots to post but it just might take a while. Better late than never.


Here is Kid, he has developed the cheesy grin.




Love his face, priceless.


Later that night Corey and I sat down on the couch alone with Conner and looked at his baby book with him and talked to him about the day he was born. When we were done Corey asked him what his favorite birthday present was. He shouted "MY WEED WACKER!!" So thanks Nana and Gaga, you made a little kid very happy!
I made his cake this year. Very ambitious of me.
Here he is the next morning, in his new soccer outfit and his new Toy Story pals. Thanks for being our little guy Conner, and thanks to all our family and friends who remembered him on his birthday.

1 comment:

The Cotton's said...

He is just so darling! I love his grin. Good job on the cake too!