Corey sacked out after a hard day at work, Conner started to fall asleep with him but when he saw me bring out the camera he started to smile.
This May has been very cool and rainy. But we have at least started mowing the lawn, which is one of Conner's favorite things. Here he is, ready as to help Daddy!
Much to our dismay Ashley went on a TEN DAY CRUISE (yes, ten day cruise, I feel sooooo bad for her.) Anyways she knows she must NEVER do that again because I can't survive for ten days without her. So now for the Connerism. Conner and I were driving and he was chatting away like he does hardly taking time to breath and he says, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be Batman."
I started to laugh and I said, "Oh really?"
He then goes on, "Ya, I'm going to be Batman and Jace is going to be Superman."
I then burst out laughing. It was so funny because we weren't even talking about Jace or Superman or Spiderman, it totally came from no where.
As I was laughing my butt off he then says, "Oh, and Ashee and Mylee are Barbie."
That took the cake.
I had to pull the car over and write the whole thing down so I wouldn't forget it.






No comments:
Post a Comment