Happy Easter! Here are some pictures of our Easter weekend.
Of course Easter weekend started out with some house work. This is my little helper. I have found that when he is driving me crazy and I can't get anything done, many times the solution is to let him help me! He loves to feel like he is doing anything that BIG people do.
Ashley and I took the kids to visit the Easter Bunny.

I don't think I mentioned this in any previous posts, but we are proud to announce that Conner's tooth has become white again. (You may recall that at Christmas he fell sledding and knocked his tooth so hard that it lost blood supply and turned dark grey. We were afraid it was fully dead but after seeing a dentist we were told that if the root wasn't fully severed there was a chance that it could regain it's color. To our TOTAL amazement it happened. We are so thankful.)

Ash and the kids on the train.

Me and Ash and her sister
Kami.
Blondes have more fun right? We think so!

Easter Morning, Conner went on a hunt to find his Easter basket. (I don't know where he found that lint brush, weird.)
The Easter Bunny brought him new toothpaste, Toy Story the movie, another "Cars" collector car, and a few other goodies.
We later went to Easter Dinner at my mom's. Here are some pictures of the wild man, he was in the mood to make faces. He is such a goof.




Kennady gave Conner the Hungry Hippos game for his pre-birthday. He LURRVS it.


This is the
aligator, Conner, and Sally at Grandma and Grandpa's. The
aligator is really neat and has stuck around my grandparent's homes for a LONG time now. At first glance it doesn't seem to be much to look at
BUT the reason we all love it and it has stuck around for so long is that a blind woman made it all by herself and gave it to my grandparents as a gift.


My cousin Sarah and her family were here from CT to visit for Easter and Conference. Here is
Claira, Conner and James playing Conner's game. (Oh and Mark is also playing. He is such a great hungry hippos player.)
haha
2 comments:
YES!! my arm made it in the last photo! I'm so cool..
you have a very appealing arm. Ladies dig it.
Post a Comment